Current Officers 2018/2019
- President: Regina Fulkerson, Standard Imaging, Middleton, WI
- 1st Vice-President: Wes Culberson, University of Wisconsin– Madison, WI
- 2nd Vice-President: Matthew Mille, National Cancer Institute/NIH
- Immediate Past President: Zhichao Lin, FDA
- Secretary: Ryan Howell, Hopewell Designs Inc.
- Treasurer: Ryan Howell, Hopewell Designs Inc.
- Conference Program & Logistics: Ronnie Minniti, NIST
CIRMS is managed and operated by the Executive Committee which is comprised of the current Officers and the following additional members:
- Executive Secretary: Renata Freindorf, CIRMS
- NIST Admin Ass't:NIST
The Science and Programs Committee is comprised of the following four subcommittees:
- Stephanie Healey, FDA
Industrial Applications and Materials Effects:
- Ronnie Minniti, NIST
- Regina Fulkerson, Standard Imaging, Middleton, WI
- Wes Culberson, University of Wisconsin– Madison
- Matthew Mille, National Cancer Institute/NIH
1993 Marshall R. Cleland, Ion Beam Applications, Inc.
1994 Peter R. Almond, University of Louisville
1995 R. Thomas Bell, U.S. Department of Energy
1996 Anthony J. Berejka, Ionicorp
1997 Larry A. DeWerd, University of Wisconsin
1998 Robert M. Loesch, U.S. Department of Energy
1999 Thomas W. Slowey, K&S Associates
2000 X. George Xu, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
2001 Joseph C. McDonald, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
2002 Arthur H. Heiss, Bruker BioSpin Corporation
2003 Geoffrey S. Ibbott, UT M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
2004 James A. Deye, National Cancer Institute
2005 R. Craig Yoder, Landauer, Inc.
2006 Mohamad Al-Sheikhly, University of Maryland
2007 Shawna L. Eisele, Los Alamos National Laboratory
2008 Manny R. Subramanian, Best Medical International, Inc.
2009 Nolan Hertel, GA Tech Focused Research Program in Nuclear Detection
2010 Kim Morehouse, US Food & Drug Administration
2011 Chip Starns, ScanTech
2012 Roberto Uribe, Kent State University
2013 Robert Rushton, Hopewell Designs Inc.
2014 Kim Morehouse, FDA Division of Analytical Chemistry
2015 Kim Morehouse, FDA Division of Analytical Chemistry
2016 Walter Voit, University of Texas at Dallas
2017 Mark S. Driscoll, State University of New York - ESF
2018 Zhichao Lin, FDA
Past CIRMS Administrative Staff Members
2013 -2014 Kristy Martin, CIRMS Executive Secretary
1995 -2012 Katy Nardi, CIRMS Executive Secretary