Membership and Sponsors
The Council on Ionizing Radiation Measurements and Standards is a non-profit organization that provides national leadership, focus, action, and information dissemination across radiation related disciplines on a wide range of ionizing radiation measurements and standards topics. The strength of our organization is its membership. We welcome you to join us!
We offer an annual membership for the current calendar year (if for example, your membership has been paid in the middle of the calendar year, it will end at the end of that year).
There are several types of annual memberships available:
- Platinum Sponsor ($10,000 per year)
- Benefits of Gold Sponsorship
- Sponsor for Guapo’s Cantina Dinner
- Free conference registration for up to 10 people from your organization
- Free individual employee memberships for up to 20 people from your organization
- Gold Sponsor ($5000 per year)
- Benefits of Silver Sponsorship
- Named Sponsorship of Guapo’s Cantina Happy Hour or Dessert
- One additional free conference registration (total: 3 Comps)
- Two additional free individual employee memberships (total: 6)
- Silver Sponsor ($3000 per year)
- Benefits of Bronze Sponsorship
- Named Sponsorship of Coffee Break or second Bronze perk
- One additional free conference registration (total: 2 Comps)
- Two additional free individual employee memberships (total: 4)
- Bronze Sponsor ($2000 per year)
- Benefits of Corporate Sponsorship
- Extra support and branding through one of the following:
- Named Sponsorship of Student Travel Grant
- Names and Logos on CIRMS 2018 Bags
- Names and Logos on CIRMS 2018 Portfolio
- Names and Logos on CIRMS 2018 Flash Drives
- Names and Logos on CIRMS 2018 Lanyards
- One free member registration to CIRMS 2018
- Corporate Sponsor ($1500 per year)
- Company branding through Sponsors List
- Editorial position on the CIRMS "Needs Report" Panel
- Can be elected to the Executive Committee
- Two free 2018 individual employee memberships to CIRMS
Organizational Sponsors: Universities, Governmental & Nonprofit Agencies (.edu, .gov, 501c3) - $850
Qualified educational institutions like universities, governmental agencies or 501c3 nonprofit organizations qualify for the discounted sponsorship rate of $850 per year.
This education/government/non-profit patronage carries the same perks at the normal corporate sponsorship minus the free conference registration.
Individual Members - $50
Individual Members can stay abreast of the latest trends and discoveries in the radiation world (medical, industrial, materials, homeland security, protection, regulation and measurement) through interactions with the CIRMS community through its mailing list, promotions, updates and our global network in radiation measurements and standards.
Individual members will gain access to give feedback to the Needs Report to help determine the future direction of the radiation measurements and standards community. You must be a member to attend CIRMS 2018.
Student Members - $25
Student Members receive the same benefits as individual members, but receive the student discount with a valid school ID from high school or undergraduate, community college, trade-school, graduate or post-doctral programs.
Student members must still register and pay the conference registration to attend CIRMS 2018.
Method 1. Fill out the Online Membership Form and payment- Now Available!
Method 2. If you are interested in joining our growing CIRMS membership, please mail your completed membership application with your check or money order to Renata Freindorf (instructions on application form).
You may require Adobe Reader to open this document.